GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
In this role you will be mainly responsible for designing, developing and delivering trainings for our healthcare software solutions. This includes new product introductions, new training concepts marketing, maintaining existing education courses, classrooms and equipment. The audience will include our global sales and service teams but to some extend also our customers.
- Create & conduct online and face-to-face trainings
- Work in a global team environment to ensure that requirements for courses are met and that course development and delivery is completed on time and within budget. (approx. 60% development time and 40% delivery time)
- Support eLearning initiatives as a subject matter expert including management, content creation and further growth of our online learning portal / live webinars
- Define and deliver the marketing programs for ViewPoint’s Acadamy brand which would lead to an increased awareness and use
- Define, monitor and provide metrics for our success control of our training programs
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or related field
- Proven track record in creating and delivering face-to-face and online trainings using standard training tools and concepts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English. German is an advantage
- Team-oriented and the ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
- Innovative thinking – proven track record in developing and executing creative ideas
- Healthcare software or medical device market experience
- Pro-active work style
Locations: Germany; Munich