Service Center Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 1/24/2017 11:01:44 AM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responds to calls from customer and field engineers and helps to order parts. Acts as a reference for less experienced Service Center Specialists and can coach them. Creates and follows Service metrics and analysis and ensures follow up of the processes.
1. Take incoming RFS and log the problem in the appropriate tool, if required.
2. Identify our contractual commitments and ensure accurate use of remote support.
3. Ensure accurate use of FE Diary and the Escalation Process.
4. Take incoming calls from FE's related to dispatching.
5. Enter all comments and agree on an action plan.
6. Offer suggestions on possible solutions.
7. Assign FE’s if they are listed in the System Preferred list.
8. When preferred FE is not available, use the training records and maps to find a suitable resource.
9. Escalate to Senior Co-coordinator according to Regional FE planning rules.
10. Order parts using the current parts ordering System and organize distribution if part in the region network or escalate if part in another location.
11. Fully understand and implement the CSO process as required.
12. Dispatch FE’s to RFS.
13. Escalate issues as required.
14. Create metrics to follow call center activity and performance and make analysis on a regularly defined basis.
15. Propose processes improvements and ensure follow up of the processes.
16. Accept change and ensure adherence of the other Service Center specialists to the agreed schedule, while maintaining a positive mindset within the team.
17. Support Service Centre Initiatives to increase customer satisfaction.
18. Lead escalation to TS (Mod/LCT) when Field Engineers are not available.
19. Escalate to SC Manager in case performance targets cannot be met by the team.
20. Coach less experienced Service Center Specialists and continually be a reference for them.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
7. Provide an environment where all required elements of maintenance (preventative maintenance, FMI’s dispatches) are completed in the prescribed timeframes. 1. Computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel).
2. Knowledge of parts ordering systems.
3. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
4. Effective communication skills.
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Fluent in the language of the region recruited for.
1. Ablility to drive change.
2. Leadership skills.
3. Strong team player.
4. Generates a strong team spirit.
5. Fluent in English language.
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow