About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures to enable sourcing execution.
• Ownership of the day-to-day execution of transactional procurement processes (Vendor Management, Req/PO creation & delivery, PO Fulfillment & receiving, AP resolution)
• Work with requestors/suppliers to manage supplier day-to-day problem resolution
• Place Purchase Orders (PO) timely and obtain PO acknowledgements from suppliers
• Assure that material/services will be delivered on schedule, at negotiated price and meet required quality standards
• Ownership of supplier invoice payment & resolution as required.
• Follow and document promptly all process related changes in the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensure all process standards are properly documented in the Standard Operating Procedure and drive program compliance to the SOPs.
• Meet or exceed all SLA’s with the outmost integrity and in compliance to SOPs and GE policies.
• Handle customers’ escalations, and provide them with the necessary support
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
• Previous experience in a shared service center, procurement or operations experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills (Spanish, English)
• Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
• Integrity and compliance mindset (transactional and process integrity)
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.