Lead Engineer - Electrical Component
- GE Power
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:27:21 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Steam Power Systems
Location(s): Poland; Lodz
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver
electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital
power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our dataleveraging
software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more
affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
· Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
· Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
· Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
· Significant experience in an engineering position
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Poland; Lodz