About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Healthcare Life Sciences There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Role Summary: We are looking for an experienced Lead Chemist to join Chemistry Systems, Core Imaging. Responsible for developing new offerings with input from product management and our customers, and you will play a vital role in transforming Chemistry Systems from a product supplier to a solutions provider. As a part of a small new team of 12, you will have a unique opportunity to help build an organization from the start with the benefit of guidance and support from other established business teams.
Essential Responsibilities: • Scientific/technical leadership within PET tracer development, contribute to the strategic product roadmap
• Develop new services, internal & external training concepts for revenue generation
• Support to hardware/software developments, i.e. HPLC implementation on FASTlab
• Responsible for growing the FASTlab Developer Forum
• Migrate MX tracers to FASTlab Developer on request
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, preferably in Radiochemistry
• Some years’ experience in Product Development or a related field
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Good chemical process understanding
• Experience with QC equipment, HPLC, GC, TLC, LAL test.
Desired Characteristics: • GMP understanding
• Able to motivate and work effectively in a matrix organization
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Able to represent the department in technical discussions
• Able to present at external conferences – oral and poster presentations
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.