About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Finance leader within the GE Digital – IT Core Technology Solutions division, managing a potential of $200MM-$300M Gross expense & supporting SEB/EB leaders, partnering cross functionally with billing, prod mgt, ops, tax, controllership, sourcing.
Essential Responsibilities: Finance leader within the GE Digital – IT Core Technology Solutions division, managing a potential of $200MM-$300M Gross expense & supporting SEB/EB leaders, partnering cross functionally with billing, prod mgt, ops, tax, controllership, sourcing.
Help drive IT Projects, Acquisition Integration and Divestiture implications, Tool Implementation (ITFM) and Product Management Strategy.
Support a product family or multiple product families as necessary (TBD)
Manage all costs globally for the assigned product family or families ($200-$300M)
1. Product management: support transformation of services, exposure to business finance, pricing analysis, new service introduction, demand planning etc.
2. Billing: Partner with the operations team to promote annual billing cycle which includes demand planning, pricing analysis, customer relations, and overall product management.
3. Tools: Partner with Product Mgt to promote, analyze, and maintain ITFM tool for assigned product lines.
4. Productivity: Analyze results with Operational partners to drive unit cost productivity understanding and opportunity identification.
5. Financial planning & analysis: Lead, manage, and develop monthly/quarterly estimates, monthly close, annual budget, high risks/opportunities. Ensure operations and finance teams know risks/opportunities and communicate those to leadership (setting the right expectations) for all FP&A processes
6. Global: Assist with global financial setup and accounting issues – including invoicing, sourcing, accounting, etc.
7. Initiatives: Lead and support financial analysis for projects and product lines. Examples: budgetary challenges, strategic opportunities, regional funding issues, outsourcing/insourcing strategy, vendor strategy, Operational run or strategic project analysis and support; Acquisition, Divesture and Integration (billing processes and pricing); TSA Management and integration and simplification.
8. Process Set financial processes and drive operational accountability/ownership of costs, contractor management and alignment of revenue with expense trends.
9. Leadership support: Provide support for changes in operational processes and build relationships with operational leadership to drive business decision making.
Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Strong experience in a financial position
Desired Characteristics: • Master's degree, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent certification.
• Financial Management Program (FMP) grad or Corporate Audit Staff (CAS) grad.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Financial services industry experience.
• Ability to analyze complex issues, develop appropriate action plans and delivers the results timely.
• Ability to lead projects and assignments.
• Financial modeling skills.
• Experience in accounting or financial analysis.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.