About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Coordinate and Support the process of payables; align to Enterprise Standard processes and policies, manage a positive relationship with business and BPO’s.
• Owner of the AP process
• Responsible for Month End closing routines
• In charge of Account Reconciliation preparation and cleaning of open items
• Foster positive relationships with external vendors and BPO’s.
• KPMG and CAS Audit support
• AP Accruals
• Provide Cash Flow projections
• Perform BPO quality audits
• Perform SOD audit
• Hold and lead operational meetings with business or BPO
• Provide BPO training when required
• Support new ERP and systems implementations
• Coordinate and supervise month end close checklist and activities
• Responsible of Invoice holds resolution
• Good Customer service skills
• Educational Qualifications College (Accounting)
• 3-5 year experience in area
• Build trust by demonstrated integrity and responsible behavior
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.