Location(s): United States ; Oregon, Utah, Washington, California, Colorado; Major metropolitan areas/close to major airport
About Us: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
GE Healthcare Life Sciencesprovides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, WAVE, Applied Precision, Xcellerex and more.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: Responsible for developing and managing the long-term success of GE’s relationship with a targeted set of non-user accounts in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Core Imaging commercial leadership. This role will drive Contrast Media orders and sales growth; define and implement a 1-3 year plan; develop and execute a sales strategy to capitalize on GE Healthcare (GEHC) Core Imaging's innovative portfolio.
Essential Responsibilities: • Identify and target multiple quarterly non-user targets with high potential contrast sales.
• Develop and implement specific sales strategies to support quick adoption in the use of contrast media portfolio.
• Identify and build relationships with key customer champions that will promote adoption of portfolio.
• Utilize and manage compliantly internal resources in Medical Affairs, clinical applications, show sites and speaker programs to accelerate education on clinical and financial advantages of contrast.
• Work collaboratively with sales specialists, account community and sales leadership on key customer strategies where proper targets align with other GE business.
• Work jointly with Core Imaging sales reps to identify additional key targets for future growth and maintain a robust funnel of new opportunities through continued research and development in respective Zone.
• Communicate and collaborate with Field marketing to provide key customer insights and feedback to facilitate marketing enhancements.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies, Pharma code and GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines
• Contribute meaningfully to Zone leadership meetings and calls.
• Provide feedback and enhancements to field trainers on non-users and strategies.
• Provide Zone training sessions to enhance zone sales team’s ability to identify prime targets to grow overall funnel of future opportunities.
• Participate in key Zone and Regional Echo Society meetings to facilitate networking and relationships.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Education to Bachelor Degree level.
• 7+ years experience in Business Management or Sales/Marketing.
• 3+ years experience in closing large, complex, strategic deals.
• Proven key account management and project planning skills, including advanced support of sales specialists.
• Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
• High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
• Demonstrated ability to have executive conversations with Hospital CEO, CFO and COO.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.