About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The main purpose of the GO FP&A Lead Analyst is to develop financial awareness among the functions staff, as well as ensuring optimal financial performance by delivering tools and conducting analysis that lead into effective counseling and constant feedback of the business financials. This role is key to constant and effective business growth.
• Estimate financial budget along with regional and local leaders of the business.
• Monitor the execution of financial plans and identify cost saving strategies.
• Hold financial performance reviews with functional leaders.
• Guide business staff with a financial driven vision.
• Identify best practices among peers and regional partners (digital mindset).
• Creates recommendations on identified cost saving strategies
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.