- GE Healthcare
- Posted 2/1/2017 5:55:14 AM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
Location(s): Israel; Haifa
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Supports development of test for new products. Individual is involved in many facets of qualifications, including verification and validation, environmental, HALT, and ESD immunity testing.
• Execute test procedures.
• Offer suggestions to refine and automate test procedures.
• Support development teams and provide need pre-qualification and verification testing.
• Support the qualification of lab area productivity improvement efforts, including testing, building fixtures, calibration and data collection.
• Provide knowledge of test equipment set-up, functional operation, and interconnect of related equipment.
• Review necessary support documentation and maintain documentation for each test in a neat and organized fashion.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by supporting the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
2. Understanding of qualification of equipment and test procedures.
3. Strong interpersonal skills, including good technical communication.
4. Previous project or team experience.
1. Experience with electrical and mechanical design development tools.
2. Ability to write reports and procedure manuals, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and engineers.
3. Experience in developing test tools to improve productivity.
4. Experience in a health-care related field.
5. Knowledge of FDA, MDD, IEC, and ISO regulations and guidelines.
Locations: Israel; Haifa