About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The Customer Success Manager is the trusted advisor of the customer responsible for driving the ongoing attainment of outcomes for GE Oil and Gas Digital’s strategic customers. They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy.
Essential Responsibilities: In this role, he/she will :
• Own ultimate responsibility for the customer's renewal and for expansion of the platform. Promote maximum value from their investment in Oil and Gas Predix solution, aiming for full utilization of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
• Lead the development and execution of action plans to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts by establishing critical goals or other key performance indicators.
• Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan.
• Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's business objectives.
• Manage and coordinate post-sales customer lifecycle activities including training, professional services, technical support, renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
• Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
• Lead the development and measurement of key performance indicators for identified accounts to establish a baseline as well as continued reporting capabilities on outcomes achievement.
• Work with customer advocacy team to develop customer specific case studies and references to share covered account’s success.
• Achieve customer success outcomes including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
• Provide timely updates to sales team about potential commercial opportunities at customer site.
Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, services, support, and product management to facilitate specific customer success touch points such as on-boarding, implementation, training, outcomes project planning /execution, and regular troubleshooting.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in business discipline
• Very strong relevant work experience
• Strong experience in a direct customer facing role
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.