About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The AP Support Help Desk team is designed to offer payment solutions and systems experience to suppliers and internal GE clients. The assignment is designed to expose intern to GE strategic initiatives and to have them play an important job in achieving the business’ objectives.
• Focal point, guidance and assistance to Suppliers and internal requesters involved in the payment process
• Create ISP accounts for new suppliers.
• Solving invoicing issues
• ISP Related Issues Resolution
• Invoice Discrepancy /Cancellation Request, Web Invoicing Issues and Training
• Payment/Invoiceon Hold Inquiry
• SSS and Impact Payment/Receipt Issues
• Iflow Training / SSS Receipt/Approval Training
• Aravo workflows (special requests)
• Provide recommendations and solutions to encountered issues.
• Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
• Self-starter, focused on meeting deadlines and can work under pressure
• Fast Learner
• Good communication skills and ability to communicate effortlessly cross functionally
• Excellent in MS Office, ability to learn new skills
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.