Application Specialist - Detection, Guidance and Solutions
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 2/1/2017 7:57:42 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Support clinical training and use of GE DGS systems. The incumbent may work individually on an account and as part of a OneGE Healthcare team. Responsible for customer training on DGS products such as Cath Lab (vascular, Electro Physiology, Maclab/combolab), X-Ray, Mammography, surgery and BMD. Support business on product and sales, drive customer engagement pro-actively as part of the post-sales process. Coordinate and manage the experience for customers throughout the lifecycle of GE products.
• In partnership with customer develop training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high NPS.
• Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
• Support sales activities in region when needed (congress, demo/visit/presentation, advanced application visit for KOL, etc.)
• Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
• Aggressively manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings.
• Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity thru the implementation of customer consultative projects.
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies; answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, and clinical sites).
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback.
• Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
• Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high-pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront.
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates and maintain customer profiles, including key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
• Primary focus will be to provide support to DGS customers in ASEAN, based out of Singapore.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, and relevant Int’l Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or Int’l / local Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Int’l / local Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines and identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging, Associates or RT certification.
• Strong medical and technical background: 5 to 10 years’ experience in Healthcare environment.
• Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/ patient care environment
• Required active professional DGS clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical Scenario.
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Experience in Interventional Radiology and/or cardiology/EP/Maclab/ComboLab.
• Software & Workstation skills
• Demonstrate current basic clinical scanning proficiency in current products/platforms
• Minimum 2 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
• Fluent in English, local language and additional languages are an advantage.
• Willingness and ability to travel within ASEAN
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Locations: Singapore; Singapore