About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The role is accountable to grow sales revenue and margins for Service business in ASEAN region focusing on service contract offerings and renewals. Executes a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for the business and optimizes the use of resources to drive commercial excellence in ASEAN region.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin, Base Costs and Operating Margin and Cash (where applicable) as well as timely and accurate forecasting and yearly business planning cycles for ASEAN region.
2. Continuously develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and healthcare funding mechanisms, and understanding the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
3. Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the teams in the geography.
4. Educate and coach the differentiation i.e.. position, value proposition and key messages of product/solution/service within their assigned territory.
5. Execute the strategy with Key Opinion Leaders in product relevant care areas; maintain professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies in order to ensure understanding of needs and that GEHC product value proposition is differentiated in the minds of these key customer groups.
6. In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional SFE resources, determine the market potential for product/range or segment and prioritize the opportunities.
7. Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realize product commercial strategy.
8. Is responsible to communicate appropriate operating plan targets based on their product market potential to the relevant teams within their geography.
9. Accountable to ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales process and rules.
10. Responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms and ensuring that all sales teams have clear opportunity management activity and call plans to ensure efficient coverage of decision makers and influencers; and that team utilizes required sales systems to track forecasting performance against Operating Plan, etc.
11. Is responsible to communicate, execute and leverage the Variable Sales Incentive plans with their teams.
12. Drives performance management within the team, providing a regular operating mechanism of feedback and coaching and managing the teams performance development.
13. Coach and assist the team with the differentiation of product offerings during the various stages of the sales process to actively move the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE; create forums to share best practices on opportunity management.
14. Facilitate effective communication & trustful collaboration within the Zone/Product matrix organization. Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and or One GEHC accounts.
15. This individual acts as a primary product customer point of contact in the region and represents the product/product range in case of multi-product projects and cross-P&L business events.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Education to Bachelor Degree level.
2. Experienced in Business Management or Sales / Marketing in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
3. Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
4. Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
5. Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
6. Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
7. High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
8. Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
9. Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.