About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: The Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing interview scheduling support for candidates applying to GE positions across the US. The Operations Specialist will provide professional and proactive interview scheduling support as part of the US Talent Acquisition Operations Center of Excellence. This role enables the Operations Specialist to do impactful work by influencing candidate experience and the GE brand through the interview scheduling process.
Essential Responsibilities: • Develop a strong working relationship with the GE Talent Acquisition Recruiters, the HR community and Hiring Teams through timely and accurate administration of interview scheduling processes, ensuring effective communication.
• Meet expectations regarding quality & accuracy measures, timeliness of work, and positive feedback from internal stakeholders and candidates.
• Coordinate interview appointments for candidates, including face-to-face interviews, phone interviews, and virtual interviews.
• Design interview agendas that result in an effective and positive candidate experience.
• Send Outlook calendar invitations and agenda via email to ensure all Hiring Teams and Candidates are aware of the interviewing plans.
• Book meeting spaces and conference rooms as required.
• Conduct regular ongoing communication with Recruiters, Hiring Teams and Candidates to ensure all parties are informed.
• Support candidates in the travel booking and expense reimbursement process as required.
• Maintain data in interview scheduling software, Outlook, and recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring highest standards of accuracy and compliance.
• Positively impact candidate experience and the GE Talent Acquisition brand by supporting this critical interview scheduling process.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Two years of complex administration, customer service, or call center experience
• Experience coordinating appointments or managing calendars/schedules
• Experience working with Microsoft Outlook
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Waukesha, WI
Desired Characteristics: • Bachelor's Degree
• Experience working in Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, or Staffing
• Strong verbal communication skills; ability to manage outcomes through influencing and persuading others
• Excellent written communication skills; ability to create effective communication in response to unique situations
• Organizational and time-management skills; work under pressure and deliver multiple tasks against competing and tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and ability to produce error-free work
• Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures
• Clear thinker and skilled problem solver
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment and deliver when there is ambiguity
• Excellent Outlooks skills (email, calendar)
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) tools and their application for recruitment
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.