About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Proactively lead spend analysis, sourcing/supplier quality initiatives, project execution and/or transactional sourcing activities. The individual in this position will interact with all organization functions and key business stakeholders exposing the individual to sourcing practice, supplier communications, data collection and analysis, and project implementation across a cross-functional organization.
• Support and execute Sourcing and/or Supplier Quality initiatives
• Establish work plan to support Sourcing and/or Supplier Quality metrics such as Deflation, Cash, Cost of Quality, among others.
• Preparing, issuing and evaluating quotation requests. Negotiate and finalize price, quality, delivery, and other terms with suppliers together with plants.
• Execute cost out projects to maximize MCTO, work closely with GCLs, COE, product managers, technology, quality and supply chain team to ensure process smoothness.
• Maintain documentation library, led retrieval process (MNDA, Supplier Integrity Agreements).
• Frequent report outs to management on project status.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.