About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Entry level professional positions; includes some team leader positions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
* Responsible for general accounting and policy application for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.
* Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive accounting services.
* Professional hire with a college degree or significant equivalent experience; works independently; has minimal professional experience.
* Focus on individual results within team.
* Work is often reviewed by others.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.