GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
- Lead supply chain long-term planning, inventory and production control requirements across the Clean Combustion sites and demonstrate strong integration with manufacturing production/sourcing teams and cross-functional stakeholders (execution centers, commercial/sales, product management, engineering, projects, finance)
- Support the ITO function: contribute to material procurement timing, order release timing requirements, available capacity, & lead-times.
- Own the master production schedule for the 3 main Clean Combustion factories and ensure a consistent handoff of planning information to the production work cells, sourcing, & engineering.
- Lead capacity requirements planning (CRP) processes by gathering & loading information into planning tools, analyzing data, and providing regular updates to business leadership.
- Ensure proper usage of the MRP systems across the sites and drive data integrity.
- Gather production metrics from the MRP systems and periodically report these metrics to leadership
- Report and monitor plant production load and capacity and use business forecasts with easy to access and transparent data
- Lead and monitor the inventory, SMI and excess balances & drive reduction initiatives cross the business.
- Lead BOM configuration efforts to ensure a smooth handoff from Engineering system to MRP system.
- Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment with an ability to develop and execute objectives for self and others in both the short and long term.
-Lead organizational staffing & development for Clean Combustion materials management team.
-Develop & execute materials management training plans (Ex: APICS) to drive functional expertise.
-Lead & own the development & improvement of Materials Management Critical Processes.