· Works under the supervision of a Lead engineer.
· Prepare and deliver project drawings, bills of material, requisitions and other project deliverables to the project lead engineer on schedule and within budget.
· Establish control system configuration scheme according to the process design specification and customer specification.
· Prepare piping and instrumentation diagrams in cooperation with process engineer.
· Responsible for detailed instrumentation design according to the established control scheme, including the detailed design of the creation of process control logic diagram, control system interconnection wiring diagrams, IO list design, instrument list, instrument datasheet prepare, instrument hook up drawing, control system functional description, E&IC local instrument and LCP location drawing, control room layout, control cabling And so on…design. Provide technical specifications DCS/PLC and instrumentation products; provide technical evaluation of the corresponding products from the vendor.
· Check and review design documents from supplier.
· Establish power supply scheme according to the process design, make single line diagrams, electrical load list base on system and equipment information.
· Prepare electrical system specification of MV motors, LV motors, general electrical specification for mechanical package. Prepare the material requisition of the MV/LV equipment, SWGR, transformer and so on.
· Cooperate with mechanical discipline on vendors’ technical documents, guide the supplier to comply with Alstom design standard. Check and review the design documents from supplier, control the quality and documents delivery schedule.
· Responsible for detailed electrical design according to the established power supply scheme including the detailed design of power supply system, single line diagram design, electrical load calculation, design primary and secondary schematic diagrams for sub-supplier, review the detailed drawing of supplier, design cable routing, cable conduit design, cable tray design, power cable connection diagrams, control cable wiring diagrams for electrical devices and instruments. Electrical room layout.
· Provide bid evaluation sheet, cooperate with sourcing to evaluate the technical issue of the product.
· Support site commissioning, training, operation and maintenance manual, etc. in cooperation with process engineer for the project being constructed according to the contract
· Other task assigned by Discipline Manager.
· PI&D reading and drafting experience
· Knowledge and experience in instrumentation selection, application, PLC/DCS control system design, electrical equipment and related site installation.
· Knowledgeable in gas analyzer, fluid analysis instrument.
· Familiar with control system programming in PLC and DCS. At least be experienced in Siemens, AB PLC system and Emerson, Foxboro, ABB’s DCS system.
· >1 years Control system commissioning experience
· Bachelor degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering required
· Minimum >3 years experiences after BS
· Strong experience and technical background for EI&C engineering design
· Good English communication skill
· Can accept at least 30% overseas travel
· Familiar with electrical design standard in IEC, SAMA, BS, EN, ANSI, ASME and other internal standards.
· Experience in power plant design or FGD system design
· Experience in digital system
· Skill in Comos, Autocad.