· Works under the supervision of a Lead engineer.
· Prepare and deliver project drawings, bills of material, requisitions and other project deliverables to the project lead engineer on schedule and within budget.
· Analyses the technical proposal, contract, specifications and applicable Lessons Learned relative to discipline in the project and ensures conformance to contract for all discipline engineering and material
· Assign, monitor and review the work of the project-assigned Discipline Engineers, Designers and 3rd party Engineers
· Provide technical support and coordination during fabrication, construction, check-out and start-up activities.
· Support to EI&C discipline standard design document and work procedures across all projects.
· Support the execution project and project proposal. Control the document delivery and quality. Coordinate with other discipline lead during the engineering design.
· Read and fully understand the technical requirements from customer, clarify problems.
· Establish power supply scheme per process design, make single line diagrams, electrical load list base on system and equipment information.
· Prepare electrical system specification of MV motors, LV motors, general electrical specification for mechanical package. Prepare the material requisition of the MV/LV equipment, SWGR, transformer and other electrical equipment.
· Check and review the design documents from supplier, control the quality and documents delivery schedule.
· Responsible for detailed electrical design per established power supply scheme including the detailed design of power supply system, single line diagram design, electrical load calculation, design primary and secondary schematic diagrams for sub-supplier, review the detailed drawing of supplier, design cable routing, cable conduit design, cable tray design, power cable connection diagrams, control cable wiring diagrams for electrical devices and instruments. Electrical room layout.
· Provide bid evaluation sheet, cooperate with sourcing to evaluate the technical issue of the product.
· Support equipment FAT as required by project.
· Temporarily support site electrical system erection and commissioning
· Strong background and experience in EHS aspect, can apply this experience into daily engineering design.
· Knowledge and experience in electrical calculation, transformer, SWGR, UPS&DC, illumination, cable sizing, cable routing, lightning, earthling and related site installation.
· Bachelor degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering required
· Minimum >3 years experiences after BS
· Strong experience and technical background for EI&C engineering design
· Experience in power plant design or FGD system design
· Good English communication skill
· Electrical site erection experience
· Can accept at least 30% overseas travel
· Master degree preferred
· Senior Engineer and/or Registered Engineer preferred
· Experience managing people and/or projects to successful completion
· Experience at chief or principal engineer level preferred
· Familiar with electrical design standard in IEC, BS, EN, NEMA and other internal standards.