GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com Qualifications/Requirements:
- Works under the supervision of a Lead Engineer.
- Ensures conformance to contract for all discipline engineering and material.
- Follow the engineering procedures defined for each project (e.g.: correspondence coding, document flow procedure, document coding procedure, templates and standards for electronic documents).
- Produce engineering documents (drawings, calculations, specifications, material requisitions(MR), 3D model, clash check report, Materials take off(MTO), etc.) to the Lead Engineer on schedule and within budget.
- Provide technical support and coordination during fabrication, construction, check-out and start-up activities.
- Ensure all outputs are documented and archived per applicable ISO Procedures and/or Work instructions.
- Report all the variances from the “as sold” project to Lead Engineer for approval before proceed.
- Support the Lead Engineer or the Project Engineer Manager about the technical issues of the claims to/from the partners/subcontractors.
- Support the Lead Engineer to solve the NCR coming from site.
- Report the project situation (for the A&P scope) to the Discipline Manager (DM) during the discipline meeting.
- Report to the Discipline Manager the technical problem found during the project execution and the solution realized.
- Support the Discipline Manager in the standard definition (template, guideline, design manual, material requisition, standard material take off, etc.).
- Support the Discipline Manager with the information for the tender database.
- Other tasks assigned by Discipline Manager or Lead Engineer.
- Minimum four (4) years’ industrial experience in Air Pollution Control/Oil & Gas / Power / Chemical industries after BS, or 2 years after MS degree;
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills;
- Good PDMS, AutoCAD skills;
- Good Caesar II skills;
- Technical skills in piping and layout discipline;
- Organizing and coordinating skills;
- Team player;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS/PhD degree is a plus.
- Certified engineer or registered engineer is preferred.
- Experience in leading discipline engineering team in projects. Locations: