GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com Qualifications/Requirements:
- Cash Flow and Revenue/Margin management
- Have at all time full knowledge of all financial movements in regards revenue and cash, and ensure that such information is consistent and reconciled on a regular basis in the ERP systems.
- Define the revenue milestones at project inception, invoice milestones and progress payments, consolidate, validate and forecast milestones to ensure consistent consolidated revenue recognition.
- Manage the issuance, reduction, recovery and cancellation of bonds and guarantees issued by Alstom to the client.
- Provide support for accurate claim compilation and ensuring total consistency of all internal and external claims in the project financials.
- Provide support for correct risk recognition valuation and associated accounting. Ensure total consistency of assessment of provision recognition and accounting for any shared risk / opportunity in the project.
- Check, control, monitor and forecast cost movements monthly.
- Manage and forecasting cash movements monthly.
- Manage taxes, insurances and duties required, and the effect on the project costs/cash flows.
- Process Management
- Have a clear understanding of the following project documents and systems and actively manage any financial implications arising from them.
- Ensure that all financial processes and internal controls, including DoA, are implemented, robust and compliant.
- Ensure reconciliation between project books and local statutory books in coordination with the local legal entity Unit Finance Director or Country Finance Director.
- Review project finance specific internal controls, specifically on site and in local offices, with a formal review of controls and project balances every three months.
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure consistent accounting (margin recognition) and reporting across the project.
- Implement the controlling tools used within the reporting unit.
- Project Controlling
- Take overall responsibility of all financial issues on the project, from pre-contract award, to contract close (handover to Power Service or FAC or latter as applicable).
- Ensure the adequate establishment of the onshore project in conjunction with the relevant Head of Project Controlling and local reporting unit finance team.
- Control and have at all time full knowledge of all financial movements within the project, and ensuring they are correctly and accurately reported.
- Provide necessary support to Project Directors on financial and commercial issues.
- Management Reporting
- Prepare the periodical consolidated Project Review report.
- Manage and reconcile the onshore and offshore scope project results both within the project accounts and with respect to balance sheet positions related to the Project.
- Produce all financial project reporting as requested by the project functions or project related units.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in Finance and Accounting / auditing/management
- Experience of long-term contracting and long-term contract accounting in IFRS, local GAAP and US GAAP
- At least 5 year experiences of project accounting & controlling.
- Experience of engineering/contracting/project management.
- Sound financial management and accounting treatment application, global fiscal awareness, data handling skills, commercial awareness, thorough and precise
- Fluent English in both oral and written
- Financial qualification preferred
- SAP experience Locations: