GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com Qualifications/Requirements:
- Produce technical documents, drawings and 3D models by TEKLA necessary for tendering works and project execution according to schedule and budget.
- Ensure progress as per schedule, making list of deliverables, make sure deliverables are delivered as per schedule.
- Ensure quality control through project discipline lead.
- Ensure that client specifications are followed.
- Independently perform routine calculations and analyses for structural steel and concrete.
- Prepare and deliver structural sizing calculations.
- Check detailed design drawings.
- Good computer, Staad Pro, CAD, TEKLA, MathCAD, Word, Spreadsheets.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment.
- Demonstrates initiative, professionalism and a commitment to quality.
- SAP2000 skills.