GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store", through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com Qualifications/Requirements:
- Is the leader of the Supply Chain Management Team within a given project and is fully responsible for the fulfilment of the PO’s commitment to the project.
- Takes care of the Costs (C) and on time Delivery (D) of the material and services in his project.
- Is responsible for all Supply Chain Management activities within his/her project for the mechanical and electrical BoP equipment and Spare Parts. This results in the preparation & application of common approach such as, but not limited to defining and applying of the contract requirements for sourcing for his scope within the project (i.e. sourcing restrictions; financing restrictions etc.)
- Ensures a smooth hand-over of Supply Chain Management related scope between Tender Team and Project Execution Team
- Reviews and updates the purchasing strategy (i.e. Top Ten List, Procurement plan) and the project specific sourcing concept (Project Procurement Guidelines).
- Verifies PCDB (Plant Cost Data Base), DOW (Division Of Work) and ensures consistency between sourcing concept and project documents (i.e. PCDB, DOW, MTS).
- Comments Master Time Schedule (MTS) in regard to correct delivery and transportation times initially derived out of the Tender Time Schedule (TTS) and signs it off when deemed acceptable for the process of procurement & logistics appreciating the project strategy.
- Establishes the Master Procurement Schedule (MPS)
- Understands the commercial part of the EPC contract and issues the Project Related Purchasing Conditions (PRPC)
- Ensures that suppliers meet all contractual requirements in regard to customs and duties
- Updates Vendor List and ensures Client’s approval in close collaboration with Project Engineering Manager (PEM) and the PD
- Coordinates on- and offshore procurement activities
- Controls timely issuance of the purchase orders within budget.
- Supports Procurement Engineers in relation to the complete and on-time delivery of the technical specifications through the engineering department.
- Responsible to handle critical procurement packages from RFQ to PO issuance
- Takes care of contract claim management.
- Reviews and releases purchase orders.
- Supports Procurement Engineers in invoices release, warranty and bonds management, as well as in the most prominent order negotiations (high value; critical contract set-up) when and if required.
- Performs weekly meetings with the participation of Quality Coordinator, Lead Engineer, Scheduler, Material Logistics, etc. who interface with the function of Supply Chain Management at the various stages and generates the weekly PO Progress Review Minutes of Meeting.
- Consolidates experience feedback to the KCM.
- Is in charge to establish the monthly Progress Report, Cost Summary Sheet and Claim Summary Sheet
- Ensures compliance with the Quality and EHS rules from the project, business, sector and corporate within the Project.
- Ensures that all material arrives at site as specified.
Must ensure the timely and complete delivery of the following deliverables:
- Project Related Purchasing Conditions (on- and off-shore).
- Project Procurement Guidelines (on and offshore).
- Setting up and regularly up-dating the Procurement Plan on and off shore equipment together with local unit or project office.
- Adherence to the Master Time Schedule and hence ensuring on-time execution of Purchase Orders and on-time delivery of the goods to site within the given budget
- Cost control and managing the given Procurement & Logistics budget within the project.
- Establishing the weekly Progress Review and the Monthly Progress Report of the Supply Chain Management activities within its project
- Distribution and communication of project relevant information within its Supply Chain Management sub-team by the means of project meetings or bi-literal interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Major: Commercial Business background or Mechanical/Electric Engineering expertise,
- More than 5 years related experience in Project Procurement management
- Experience as Project Manager / Tender Project Manager / Senior Purchasing Manager or Sales Project Manager.
- Good understanding of legal/contractual aspects of an EPC contract
- Negotiation skills either with supplier base or with customers
- Risk management knowledge
- Good communicator and team work capability.
- English fluent written and spoken.
· Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Business with a speciality in International Sourcing and Logistics
· Master Degree in ENG
· Sourcing and Cost Break-down training
· Working for Engineering-Procurement- Construction company previously.
· Familiar with whole power plant Thermal system or electric equipment.
· ERP knowledge
· Knowledge of a further language is of advantage. Locations: