Role Summary: Responsible for the complete life cycle requirements for delivering GE Healthcare learning and development professional skills courses. Manages the activities and staff involved in the design, administration and presentation of programs to train and develop employees at all organizational levels to meet current and anticipated company requirements. Evaluates and selects outside training and development resources as appropriate.
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include:
1. Creating a communication plan to market courses to HR Managers
2. Identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities
3. Identifying and coordinating with GEHC business leaders to present at key training events
4. Collecting, compiling, analyzing, summarizing and communicating course evaluation data to key stakeholders
5. Partnering with other Training Delivery Managers and/or business leaders across the globe to address training needs
6. Loading and maintaining materials on support central sites
7. Obtaining certification via our Crotonville facility to teach selected GE Professional skill courses
8. Delivering training across a broad audience within GE Healthcare
9. Learning the basics of our LMS (MyLearning) system to track enrollment, prepare billing, course cancellations/additions, etc.
10. Integrating key GEHC messages into presentations when needed
11. Assisting with key Learning and Development/GEHC initiatives and/or special requests
12. Working with external training vendors to manage schedules, training materials and invoicing/billing
13. Working with the GE Healthcare Institute to manage logistics (ie., facilities, food, materials, equipment, etc.)
Qualifications/Requirements: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Advise management with "Executive Responsibility" of the appropriateness or otherwise of organizational structures ref 21CFR820.20.
5. Awareness, understanding and implementation of HR related quality compliance guidelines, work instructions, and/or procedures; such as: org charts, job descriptions, training records.
6. Assist in identifying training needs and ensure that personnel are trained adequately to perform their assigned responsibilities. Ensure training is documented.
1. Bachelorӳ degree and minimum of 3 years experience in training and development or at least 6 years of experience developing and delivering training in a corporate environment
2. Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication (oral and written) skills in English and any local language that is required
3. Sound understanding of instructional design principles
4. Ability to work independently and/or in a team setting
5. Ability and willingness to travel
6. Ability to lift up to 30 lb. boxes
Desired Characteristics: Preferred Qualifications:
1. Experience in Healthcare preferred
2. Masters in L&D, OD, HR or Education
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.