Project Manager - Global Analytics
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:10:10 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Marketing
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role, the Commercial Analytics Project Manager will enable new commercial growth opportunities through organization and optimization of commercial data insights at GE Healthcare. He/she will partner with cross-functional teams around the globe to deliver commercial insights in an optimal way to ‘see more’ and ‘win more’ in the marketplace. This will include process design, mapping, assessment, development of training material, and implementation of reporting mechanisms and tools.
• Collaborate with the Global Commercial Excellence team (Functional & IT), and the Region and Product Sales, Commercial Operations, and FP&A teams to achieve the responsibilities listed below.
• Provide world class analytics and data visualization, enabling deeper growth insights, faster commercial decision making, improved collaboration, and sales productivity. Commercial insights to be enabled will include, but not be limited to:
Forecast visibility & accuracy
Install base retention and competitive conversion rates
Territory potential and penetration measures for effective coverage, OP setting and Variable Compensation
Marketing lead effectiveness, and insights to improve lead quality
Effect of Order-to-remittance, Install, CSOs, and service levels on repurchase rates
CM by account and LCT to drive tiered product/services and optimize profitability
Service capture rates and insights for tighter equipment and service linkage
Adoption & utilization of Commercial Tools to drive improved productivity
• Partner with IT to ensure quality and timely use case development, including end-user testing, as well as an accurate data back-bone for commercial tools.
• Drive strong relationships with the region & product teams to understand their needs & challenges, and translate these into applicable use cases for development.
• Lead overall communications for the Commercial Analytics team: Quarterly newsletter, chatter group community updates, quarterly Champions update, weekly Office Hours
• Provide thought leadership on how best to optimize our commercial tools within each region to support the frontline sales teams.
• Drive strong project management, including development of business cases, project strategies & plans, assessment of milestones, and budget tracking (where applicable).
• Ensure the frontline sales teams are kept at the forefront of all deliverables, to ensure an optimized and simplified experience for the global sales teams around the world.
• Driving Commercial Scorecard updates tracking return on project investments
• Leverage growth opportunities outside of Analytics supporting the Global Commercial Analytics Leader on Marketing and Commercial Accelerator Program Initiatives
• Economics, sales, marketing or IT background
• 5+ years’ experience working in projects in areas of operations, sales, marketing, IT subjects within complex organizations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/local language
• Analytical and planning skills
• Comprehensive Project management skills and experiences
• External focus, entrepreneurial thinker: having the view on the broader picture
• Ability to find creative added value solutions for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• High computer skills: Excel, MS-Office, Salesforce
• High level of flexibility and passion/engagement; self-starter who is pro-actively driving topics
• Team working skills while being humble and supporting/coaching
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Leadership skills & being able to quickly learn new processes/technologies
• Intercultural competences; diplomatic behavior
• “Change Agent” experience
• Result oriented
• Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
• Demonstrated experience and success with Commercial Analytics, Salesforce.com, and Salesforce.com Wave Analytics
Locations: India; Bangalore