Sales Support Site Leader
- GE Global Operations
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:10:12 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Global Operations Latin America
Location(s): Mexico; Monterrey
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Sales Support Leader ensures ITO (inquiry to order) and OTR (order to remittance) quality and integrity across different GE businesses, focusing on process standardization and operational commercial excellence.
Responsible for leading a team that will execute activities from Master Data Management to Post Sales, including Pre-Bid Support, Proposal Management and Order Management.
*establish and maintain communication with main stakeholders;
*coordinate a team of PBs and OTHERSALs players to accomplish GE priorities;
*ensure efficiency across operational processes and guaranty that they are compliant with local & GE rules;
*work for process optimization;
Qualification from an accredited university, preferential Business degree;
• Good understanding of the ITO and OTR process and International Trade Control;
• Team player. Team builder. Able to develop people;
• Strong leadership and influence;
• Customer satisfaction oriented;
• Results oriented;
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Fluent English.
Locations: Mexico; Monterrey