- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:10:16 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital
Location(s): India; Mumbai
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Intern will work towards the direction and assistance from team in order to meet their assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
- Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Bachelors of Engineering (preferred BE in Computers)
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures & Design Patterns
- Good Awareness on building automated unit tests.
- Good Knowledge in debugging & good awareness of tools
- Proficient in Web technology stack (Front End/Backend) i.e. Java, Angular JS, Polymer, HTML
Locations: India; Mumbai