About Us: GE Oil & Gas
fuels the future. We
push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil
and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve
today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to
bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from
exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The
deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the
more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster,
simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or
environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market
quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we
can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to
fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter @GE_OilandGas
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Participants in formal leadership and training programs or in internships or co-ops that serve as talent pipelines.
Please not that there is no open position yet but we may/will offer it in the future. Currently we are gathering potential candidates who would be interested in this role.
Develops world class, financial leaders for high impact positions. Combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
- 2 year program: 4 six month rotations
- In-depth finance and leadership training
- Rotations in core GE Finance competencies:
- Commercial Finance & Project Financing
- Supply Chain Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Opportunity for international experience
- Active coaching throughout the program
- EU work permit (visa)
- Italian Max grade required >105/110
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent English and geographical mobility.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Italy; Florence