There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
The Warehouse/Quality Control manager is responsible for the management of receiving/shipping and incoming inspections (QC) and reports to the Logistic Manager.
Responsible for running and develop logistics and technology processes for the terminal area in collaboration with support functions. To meet both internal and external customers' demands for deliveries and quality, as well as work with constant quality and delivery/productivity improvements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, coach and lead team, setting measurable goals and objectives to evaluate success and support site goals.Create a positive and stimulating work environment.
- Drive warehousing optimization/Lean projects.
- Responsible for driving and developing Non-conformance process as well as coordinating root cause investigations at own department.
- Perform logistics distribution duties in compliance.
- Responsible for freight receipts and deliveries and documentations.
- Export control responsibility.
- Responsible for site forklift operations.
- Identify trends, and communicate with engineering and feeder plants on a regular basis.
For more information, please contact hiring manager Mikael Kronberg at +46 90 150289 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
HR Manager Lina Kidman at +46 90 150275 / email@example.com.
Last day for application is May 19.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or some years of work experience in logistics, material management, warehousing, supply chain management. quality/supply chain experience.
- Some years' experience with proven leadership in logistic, material management, warehousing, supply chain or quality role.
- Knowledge and understanding of production process work instructions and operates within them to ensure that a raw material conforms to its specifications.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
- Ability to energize, develop team and build reports at all levels within the organization.
- Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments.
- Green Belt Certified.
- Lean manufacturing experience, including Lean Six Sigma process methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical, process management skills.
Locations: Sweden; Umea