About Us: GE Oil & Gas
fuels the future. We
push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil
and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve
today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to
bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from
exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The
deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the
more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster,
simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or
environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market
quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we
can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to
fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter @GE_OilandGas
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, passionate person to join the GE Oil & Gas Digital team as Digital Analyst & Admin Support. In this role, you will support the O&G Digital team for defined work or projects with moderate complexity.
As Digital Analyst & Admin Support, you will:
- Establish and maintain strong communication links with Group, Division, and Department level secretarial and administrative personnel
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business informationAssist in managing expense accounts and budgets, and maintain the HC & Cost Metric Reports up to dateSupport in managing hiring efforts between Europe, USA and India interacting with recruiting and HR leaders
- Work with communication team to ensure consistency and constant update on external media tools (e.g Linkedin) and support on external events
- Proactively coordinate the Global team components calendar, which is comprised of a heavy meeting schedule and extensive travels
- Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements; prepare and reconcile expense accounts for the Division
- Make complex travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries
- Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information
- Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the team
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to work as a reference point for the team
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly collaborative, cross-functional environments
- Works well in fast paced growing environment.
- Effective teaming and problem solving abilities
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Knowledge of GE processes
- Willing to work across multiple time zones
Locations: Italy; Florence