EID Technical Training Coordinator Intern
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:10:41 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Eastern Growth Markets
Location(s): Egypt; Cairo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function. Program duration is (1-3) months; the program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
• Provide support for his/her superiors and a member (s) of the management team.
• During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where he/she can develop his/her Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
• Perform wide variety of tasks to support activities
• Assist in conducting analysis reports
• Assist in running project health checks and periodic presentations
Student in Engineering degree or business degree
GPA above 3.0
Fluent in English and Arabic (essential)
Excellent skills with office tools
Excellent statistical background
Good leadership skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo