Senior Commercial Finance Manager - Sales/Bid Support
- GE Global Growth Organization
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:10:43 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Africa
Location(s): Cote d'Ivoire; Abidjan
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This individual will support GGO Finance Leadership (Francophone) and partner with local business leadership teams to create increased visibility into commercial strategy and performance with the goal of driving revenue growth in the region. They also will be responsible for overall strategy and operating responsibility for alternative funding solutions and project finance investments for the Francophone region.
Supports conversion of active opportunities into orders against target and estimates. Provides pricing analytics and cost estimation support on active bids. Drive receivables turnover improvements (e.g. improving payment terms, supporting GE Capital Factoring penetration). Supports order acquisition by facilitating Letters of Credits, Bank Guarantees, etc. Develops mid-term vision of the function in relation to the business. Major contributor to the strategic plan of a higher unit (function or business unit). Has a direct impact on business results of the higher organizational unit by making important decisions and/or advising business and functional leaders about their policies. Leads global teams working on strategic functional or cross-functional initiatives.
• Developed market experience with 2+ years work experience in Africa
• Minimum of 5 years in credit and risk analysis in a leadership role
• Extensive network with project finance, private equity investment, and financial services community in Africa and globally
• Strong Modeling, credit and underwriting skills required
• Experience in developing/financing/structuring of complex multi-party infrastructure projects and deals
• Experience developing and executing innovative financing programs and structures with third parties
• Strong project management and integration skills
• Demonstrated proven success in an entrepreneurial environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, French speaking
• Minimum of 10 years of financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business/finance reviews
• Exceptional analysis skills: clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Polished communicator: able to work effectively internally and externally with all levels of leadership
• FMP/CAS/CLS graduate or comparable experience and/or training.
• Prior Commercial Finance Experience.
• 3+ years operations experience
• Black Belt experience or equivalent training (GE Employees Only).
• Exposure to power generation markets.
• Excellent skills to work cross functionally
Locations: Cote d'Ivoire; Abidjan