Internship -Business Operation -Oil & Gas (June - Sept 2017)
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:11:48 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Solutions
Location(s): Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE’s internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, We will aspect Interns to benefit day to day business operations with an intention of developing the individual and giving them an oversight of what it takes to excel in a multinational company.
• Supporting the any one operating arms of the JV… Commercial team, Projects Team and Fulfillment teams (Repair Shop and Field Services)
• Participate in preparation of planned maintenance… scheduling, documentation, capabilities, tools, etc
• Support in 3rd part sourcing and identification of capabilities in accordance to the technical requirements
• Site participation and support where possible
• Support the repair shop team in EHS/ quality and repair dispositions
• Carrying out lunch and learn sessions, balancing theory against practicality of applicable scope within the JV
• Creating Matrices and Process maps with an objective of simplifying processes in a particular scope within the JV process
• Identifying applicable apps to simply processes in the JV
• Managing Invoices and other related administrative tasks
• Any Engineering related discipline
• Minimum GPA 3.0 and above
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self starter and takes initiative
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• High self-confidence.
Locations: Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur