- GE Digital
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:10:56 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunity, professional training and competitive compensation. The individual will be a member of the Commercial Excellence Practice in GE Digital Hub India, He/she will work with business team to generate the requirements in Sales and Service cloud platform. He/She will also be a Tech-functional analyst in the commercial platforms and tools (Salesforce). This role will cut across industry domain.
• Be a SFDC/force.com platform techo-functional expert and provide technical & Business expertise across multiple commercial platforms/tools
• Directly work with product owners, product managers, Developer and architects to build a solution, which directly helps the front-line sales teams
• Work with developer and business teams to ensure all the functionalities gets delivery as per agreed upon requirement.
• Strong promoter of process and technology standardization across commercial platforms/tools and be the catalyst to promote reuse.
• Validate the solution before delivering to business users.
• Collaborate regularly with program manager/delivery leader and other track leads on design/build related activity.
• Establish self as and serve as a trusted adviser to business partners.
• Contribute to our expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise.
• Partner with business users to define the sales leadership processes and requirements using the best practices in Salesforce.com. Promote the use of Salesforce out of box solutions and balance the custom development.
• work with project Lead to prioritize and resolve issues
• BE (Computer Science) / MCA degree, or comparable experience
• Minimum 3+ years of IT experience with SFDC or and should have worked on one or two salesforce.com implementations.
• Good understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle. SFDC Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers.
• Good hands-on experience on customization like APEX and Visualforce
• Exposer on creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules. Working Knowledge in Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in SFDC.
• Experienced in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
• Ability to work independently in Global environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach.
• Keen interest to learn new technology and build expertise
• Self-motivated to achieve excellence with ‘can do’ attitude
• Passion for Organizational Excellence in Customer Care
• Must be salesforce certified - architect or cloud consultant
• Experience in the industrial vertical
• Problem solving, prioritization, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to make recommendations to all levels of the organization
• Good organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in multiple CRM platforms
Locations: India; Bangalore