About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Responsible for driving customer satisfaction, problem resolution, route cause analysis and report generation of customers metrics through the examination of all information providing full presentation to Modality Leaders Essential Responsibilities:
- 1. Act as single point of contact for assigned modality, ensuring customer’s ongoing satisfaction (including gathering client VOC and funneling to appropriate internal teams).
- 2. Provide executive level relationship with Modality Leaders presenting Customer Metrics Monthly Report for them.
- 3. Leading the Technical Call (eCSOs) and management all technical escalations (eCSOs) of the modality.
- 4. Work with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to drive technical escalations to closure by facilitating internal communication and ensuring internal processes are leveraged.
- 5. Send cases who need help of parts and escalations (eCSOs) to close to the Customer Experience Team.
- 6. Monitoring Red Down cases.
- 7. Analyze the cases escalated (eCSOs) to gather information for the Customer Metrics Monthly Report by modality and by region.
- 8. Analyze customer metrics (MTBF, Ultime, Response Time, etc ...) to have the root cause and make an action plan by family.
- 9. Customer Metrics Monthly Report by modality and by region identifying areas for improvement such as: -Power & Ground -Technical Training -FE Redeployment (Right person in the right place) -OLC performance -Parts Quality -Quality Issue -Installations
- 10. Improve the visibility of customer metrics by region and by modality for all organization.
- 11. Responsible for accuracy and propose necessary trainings of the CP Team (quality, regulatory).
- 12. Planning of technical training for CPs with Tech Training Team
- 13. Leading S&OP modality meetings.
- 14. Management and monitoring of Concessions and ACOS by modality and by region.
- 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- 2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- 3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- 4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- 5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- 6. Bachelor’s degree; or associate degree and five years’ service and support experience in information technology industry; or equivalent experience of a minimum seven years in Healthcare IT and Service.
- 7. Minimum two years of service and support leadership and/or project management experience, working with customers in the information technology or healthcare industry.
- 8. Experience working with senior leaders, including accountability for customer satisfaction and/or issue resolution.
- 9. Strong track record working in cross-functional teams.
- 1. Proficient in clinical workflow with clinical information system experience.
- 2. Ability to handle multiple situations at once, requiring strong work ethic, ability to prioritize workload, and a consistent delivery on targets.
- 3. Strong process orientation, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- 4. Excellent communication skills and an ability to interface and influence at multiple organization levels.
- 5. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and an ability to work independently.