- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:11:02 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Services Specialist - General Operations Support supports, business and broad company
objectives within Power Services activities.
In this role you will support the development of processes that meet business needs across the
organization and be involved in long-term planning to contribute to the overall business strategy as
•Support strategic initiatives across the sub region for all field execution/ Quality/ EHS activities
•Report sub-region operational metrics and support operational excellence initiatives
•Support sub regional focus on services fulfillment, planning, resource allocation
•Work with finance & execution teams about financial pacing, cost classification, margin review
and billing related opportunities & projects.
•Follow up Field Service Portal (FSP) and Oracle Field Services (OFS) activities and ensure
process compliance and on-time delivery.
•Work with OM/CSL/CFM team about outage event preparation (Planned / Emergent / Upgrade)
from start to finish.
•Actively work to improve and perfect existing processes and look for simplification opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Fluent in English and Turkish language.
• Experience in MS Office Programs
• Experience in planning and project management
• Strong quality and process improvement mindset
• Demonstrated communication & organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul