At GE Aviation
, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
In EHS Area, we are looking for an intern for the EHS Team of Rivalta. In this role, you will work within defined parameters to apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. You will contribute to the update of the Risk Assessment document, to the implementation of Safety Procedures and, more in general, to the activities related to the Legislative Decree 81/08 and EHS GE Programs.
- Maintain and update risk assessment and related documentation
- Assist in implementation of programs and procedures to ensure compliance related to EHS disciplines
- Maintain compliance tracking programs and record keeping systems
- Develop and maintain general knowledge of existing and proposed regulations
- Assist in issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Techniques of Prevention, Chemical Engineering, Ambient Engineering, Mechanical, Electric Engineering or equivalent background from an accredited University (Master Degree Preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple ongoing tasks
- Previous work experience in EHS
- IT skill set
- Fluent Italian and English language
- Knowledge of EHS legislation
- EU Work Permit
- Preferably, a Master in post degree Master in Occupational Health and Safety Management
Locations: Italy; Rivalta di Torino