FP&A Manager HQ
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:11:22 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Healthcare Finance
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
HQ FP&A Manager will be responsible for supporting financial analysis & planning activates across GEHC South Asia and will drive the planning/forecasting, reporting/ analytics across the region. He will be owning the digitization and simplification projects and digitization initiatives.
• Perform financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis, including comparison of financial estimates vs. budgets and related risks and opportunities.
• Prepare S2, OP and monthly / quarter reviews, work on cost out initiatives (cash generation, regionalization, productivity, etc.), driving business direction and strategy, establish metrics to help drive operating teams meet their financial and business commitments.
• Partner with and provide pro-active financial support to Business Leaders and Regional Leaders communicating financial analysis, and helping achieve business’ headcount and productivity targets.
• Active participation and support for the board meetings and providing required analytics.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for customized data and reports in an understandable way
• Build strong relationship with local Functional Teams
• Estimation and pacing of quarterly performance. Monitor and reconcile Stat and Management results
• Provide financial data to finance and operating teams in an effort to drive growth
• Providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
• Consolidating actual operating performance and reporting results to Global, Region and Product
• Deploy and support FP&A simplification initiatives
• Chartered Accountant, MBA or equivalent, with 7-8 years of work experience in finance/accounting in a large corporate setting with financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business / finance reviews
• Successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance functions
Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers.
• Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels and functions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
• Experience working in a matrix global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows.
Change management and ability to drive teams through uncertainty. Influence stakeholders across biz and Global ops to achieve goals.
• Confidence / Assertiveness: confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position.
• Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas
• Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
• Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
• Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills priorities
• Strong knowledge of the Balance sheet and Working Capital cycle
Locations: India; Bangalore