- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:12:56 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
Location(s): China; JiangSu; Wuxi
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Ultrasound is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a number of exciting projects that will have a very positive impact on GE’s business.
be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently.
In this role you will:
• Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
•Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• C/C++/C# is major used programming language in daily work.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or above.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience (include technical skill)
• Experienced with rules engines & modern tooling (Clearcase, Git, SVN)
Experienced with C/C++/C# language.
Experienced with GUI development. Especially on touch/multi-touch area. Familiar with WPF, sliver light or Qt framework.
Experience with programming on Windows Operating system.
• Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision
Locations: China; JiangSu; Wuxi