- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:13:06 PM
- Job Function: Sourcing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
Location(s): Mexico; Mexico City
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Support the activities in GE Oil & Gas Sourcing Mexico
1) Identify the supplier base in Mexico that can support the GE Oil & Gas Global Business buy.
2) Identify the demand, or the spend by all GE Oil & Gas businesses, by sub-business, classify by commodity and process required to produce parts
3) Match spend with available suppliers and find deflation and fulfillment opportunities
• Develop metrics & run on a weekly bases.
• Develop analytics to understand the spend by commodity, processes, etc. by business, region, buyer, etc.
• Create a supplier database with the information of target suppliers
• Support request for quotes from GE business with Mexican suppliers
• Manage supplier audits
• English 90%
• Full domain of Microsoft Office
• Database management desired
• Currently studying in accredited university
• Strong personality
• Analytics capable
• Good communication skills
Locations: Mexico; Mexico City