Sales Operations Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:13:14 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
Location(s): Thailand; Bangkok
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for administrative support for field sales leader, follow up on meetings, events/customer events planning. Has additional responsibility for Tendering process, processing sales quotes or acquisition of resources for new field personnel. Includes analytical work and report processing and management of department communication needs.
1. Acting as a information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
2. Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
3. Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
4. Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.
5. Support Sales with Customer Visits organization ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved.
6. Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
1. Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication.
3. Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
4. High level of telephone and customer care skills.
5. Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
6. Fluent English.
Quality Specific Goals
1. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
2. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
3. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1. 1-2 years working experience in commercial field;
2. Ability to multitask and Resourceful
Locations: Thailand; Bangkok