Welding Inspector - GE Oil&Gas
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:13:26 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Location(s): Indonesia; Batam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Monitor manufacturing welding operations, ensure products and services are meeting the Quality assurance program, Customer requirements, Engineering specifications and appropriate industry/regulatory standards
• Routing Package review (Weld Map, Pick list, Document Revision, etc.)
• Fit-up inspection & traceability records
• In process inspection/verification (Welding parameter, welder qualification, consumable, equipment’s calibration,etc)
• Perform In-process inspection to comply to BOM or Router, such as: Visual Inspection,Dimensional, Squareness & ovality
• Rework Process monitoring
• Final Inspection and work order closing
• involve in Welder/procedure qualification
• Create GRR for non-conformance product
• Verify and review report from Vendor (PWHT, Drift, Squareness, Ovality,etc)
• A Diploma in mechanical engineering or technical high school with 3 years’ experience in oil and gas industry.
• Certified as a Welding Inspector, CSWIP 3.1 preferred
• Have ASME IX, API 1104, 5L, 5CT, 6A and 17D knowledge
• Familiar with Manufacturing Process,BOM and technical Drawing.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
• Ability to use Hardness machine
• Ability to perform dimensional and examine Non Destructive Test preferred.
• Ability to read and apply established procedures.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Require to work shifts and irregular hours.
• Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Good EHS and QMS awareness.
Locations: Indonesia; Batam