Service Zone Sales Manager-Hebei/NM
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:13:27 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; HeBei, BeiJing; Beijing; Shijiazhuang
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Directly managing Account Managers/Sales Representatives in a specific sales region. Select, train, and develop personnel to optimize effectiveness.
• Develop and implement a sales plan in zone level, aimed at achieving and exceeding sales target and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame.
• Cultivating and leveraging customer relationships at the multiple levels within customers
• As a member of regional leadership team ensuring seamless teamwork with DI and other channels to provide total customer satisfaction.
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Management Policy and EHS Policy
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• 5+ years relevant healthcare industry experience
• A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business
• Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
• Excellent interpersonal skills including, teamwork skills and good communication skills
• Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business
• Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
• Ability to communicate using English
• Previous experience managing sales professionals
• Minimum 5 years Healthcare equipment/service sales experience
• Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
• Advanced background/training in and understanding of GE Healthcare products
Locations: China; HeBei, BeiJing; Beijing; Shijiazhuang