Data Management COE Specialist
- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:13:28 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Taiwan, Viet Nam, Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
About GE Power
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise to help customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest and most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant,upgrade and service solutions as well as our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
About GE’s Power Services Business
GE’s Power Services business, headquartered in Baden, Switzerland, delivers world-class solutions for our customers across total plant assets and their operational lifetimes. This organization supports 2,800+ customers worldwide with an installed base of 28,000+ power generation assets, which includes other OEMs, and taps into the Industrial Internet to improve the performance of our solutions over the entire life cycle through the power of software and big data analytics.
The Data Management COE Specialist is the primary point of contact for ERP operational systems entry (for instance PMX, Oracle FS, Charlie, FSP, CGP, Foxtrot), demand placement, data management, status report generation.
Ensuring the efficiency, proactive and on time systems operations to place demand for field services and parts (primarily CSA), and co-ordination with other COEs on execution excellence.
• ERP systems operations expertise for instance in PMX, Oracle Field Services (OFS), FSP, Oracle Inventory, Foxtrot.
• ERP Project, demand entry, update of interconnected systems such as CGP business cases, and fulfillment in co-ordination with other COEs.
Personally accountable for
• Events management in ERP systems, ensuring demand placements required to fulfill are in order, with close coordination with CFMs (CSLs at times) and other COEs.
• Be engaged with ERP developments, integrations and evolution, at times required to participate in UAT/SIT, adopt to systems/process and support project initiatives.
• Data accuracy, maintaining data accuracy and status reporting, alerts in case of any escalation needs.
• Readiness to fulfill, plan ahead, process adherence (for instance Oracle Inventory processes).
• Responsible to work with cross functional teams within COE and outside the country/region and take immediate actions to resolve changes/updates that may impact delivery cycle.
• Must strive to meet Customer request dates, reduce processing cycles, and provide accurate delivery times to the region and globally
• College or university degree or equivalent expertise/experience in ERP system
• At least 2-4 years work experience in Customer Service, Project Management or Operations
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, accountable and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Collaborates well and good team player
• Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
• Pro-active approach to problem solving and accountable
• Strong attention to detail and drives complete resolution
• Ability to work with multiple & competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strong customer service mind-set
This role is opened to all countries in Asia depending on the residency of the candidate. Position can be offered at a different band and will be based on experience of the candidate. Local package will be given to the successful candidate.
• Other Language capability is an advantage
• SAP or Oracle Systems knowledge
• Prior experience in a customer service position is preferred
• Ability to work under time and performance pressure
Locations: Taiwan, Viet Nam, Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand