About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The OM Analyst main goal is to ensure best in class Order Management service level across the region. This role is responsible for executing all operational activities from order entry to full delivery, following requirements and agreements formally signed with customers and guaranteeing adherence to internal GEHC policies for booking, fulfillment and revenue recognition. Essential Responsibilities:
- • Develop clear communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process of booking, fulfillment, logistics, reserves optimization (costs) and equipment delivery across the region.
- • Ensure adherence to Booking, Fulfillment and Revenue Recognition Brazil policies for the backlog he/she manages.
- • Drive actions to optimize OTD and customer experience key metrics.
- • Maintain Backlog date adjustments based on Other functions inputs, into ispot and eOM/Oracle systems.
- • Own and update timely OM key dates & indicators for service level monitoring.
- • Provide continuous process improvement on booking, fulfillment, logistics and delivery stages throughout GEHC Operations.
- • Support on initiatives to simplify processes as much as possible to re-build a leaner operation/structure with best in class service level to customer and optimizing LATAM business results in terms of Orders and Sales.
- • Support on processes standardization whenever there is a positive impact.
- • Bachelor’s Degree with +1years business experience with Order management/Project management/International trade/Logistics/Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain roles.
- • Fluent English and Portuguese
- • Excellent Communication skills.
- • Customer Satisfaction highly oriented.
- • Multi-tasking and organized.
- • Customer & Results highly oriented.
- • Ability to work in a complex matrix environment.
- • Outstanding can-do attitude and proactive approach.
- • 2+ years Healthcare business experience.
- • Oracle ERP knowledge.
- • Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, reference formulas, etc.)
- • Solid skills on International Trade across the region.
- • Lean/Green Belt Six Sigma training
- • Project Management and Process improvement skills.
Brazil; Sao Paulo