TPS Sales Manager
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:17:42 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
Location(s): China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Lead Sales activities gas turbine and steam turbine in power industry, driving sales force effectiveness through business focus and customer engagement.
- Define and implement marketing and commercial strategies to increase order volume and profitability.
- Establish a systematic business scouting program with the purpose of identifying existing and the new market opportunities.
- Responsible for originating, structuring, negotiating and closing opportunities with key customers in the region.
- Work with internal customers to gather information, construct strategies to ensure orders success in the assigned region.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management.
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
- Promote service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company Initiatives depending on organizational needs.
- Compliance of integrity and company policies.
* Bachelor/Master’s degree from an accredited university.
* 10+ years gas turbine and steam turbine in power industry experience, proven knowledge of power industry products and services in China
* Demonstrated experience in leading cross function teams to develop and execute commercial growth plans in a matrix environment at a top global operation company
* Agility to effectively influence, operate and excel within a matrix organization
* Strong communication skills and confidence with executive level presentations
* Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels
* Culture sensitivity; be able to work effectively with global team
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Locations: China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing