Business Segment: Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
Location(s): Peru; Lima
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The Inside Sales for GE Energy Connections – Industrial Solutions will be responsible for leading the Inside Sales organization for Peru. This organization supports and partners with the commercial organization by servicing customers, and GE’s approved channel partners to deliver on their needs, quoting, technical support, order processing, leadtimes negotiations and the supporting commercial growth initiatives.
• Champion simplification and improvement projects to gain efficiencies through the ITO (Inquiry to Order) process utilizing FastWorks methodology
• Customer support from presales activities (quoting) and order processing
• Partner and interface with internal functions globally to deliver on the needs and expectations of customers – be the “window in” and single point of contact for our customers
• Ensure Customer has the processes, tools, and technology needed to meet the expectations
• Enable success for team by developing product knowledge / training and customer inquires
• Develop metrics on operational performance by product, segment, customer, and deliver any customer feedback, market observations back to the P&Ls and Regional/Commercial Leadership
• Provide data, insight and inputs for strategic & operational business plans (e.g. Growth Playbook, SII, Op Plan, Price Realization and Strategy Reviews)
• Manage strategic initiatives across Sales Support & Customer Service
• Lead functional requirements to enhance and increase usability and functional development and drive usage of Online Store
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related Electrical discipline from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience with working knowledge of IEC and NEMA product portfolio, channels to market, competitive dynamics and industry drivers.
• Strong customer service/satisfaction mindset;
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Proven abilities to multi- task and set priorities in a cross-functional team environment;
• Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results and influence and lead cross functional teams;
• Demonstrated creative problem solving, critical thinking, and process management skills;
• Strong oral & written communication skills with a proven ability to communicate at all levels of the organization including preparation and delivery of Executive-level presentations;
• Demonstrated ability to create differentiated solutions to meet customer needs;
• Demonstrated skill to assess financial impact of business actions and recommend a strategy;
• Working knowledge of Grid Solutions product portfolio and business segments;
• Expert level skills MS-Office;
• Master's Degree of Business Administration;
• Minimum of 5 years of Commercial experience with a proven track record of planning, organizing and leading cross-functional teams;
• Master Black Belt / Black Belt / Green Belt Certified or equivalent quality certification & FastWorks experience;
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.