About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The purpose of this role is to enable the end-to-end integration of data across the analytic solution as part of our commitment to deliver world-class applications in the Renewable Wind Energy business. The initiatives program will require hands-on experience with back-end systems like SAP, Oracle thru to analytic database solution as Greenplum as well as cloud technologies (AWS) and front-end web applications.
Essential Responsibilities: The successful candidate will work in an inspiring international environment in the Supply Chain Sourcing function and will cover the following activities:
- Provide consultation of data and application integration technologies - develop, configure, test and deploy data integration across the analytic solution
- Perform data cleansing, data consolidation and data standardization
- Ensure data loads from various source systems and files
- The scope of activities will cover all three areas in renewable energy solutions: onshore, offshore and hydro generators
- Occasional international travel will be required
- No direct reports, will have to work with multiple suppliers
Qualifications/Requirements: - Experience in at least 1-2 full lifecycle IT delivery projects
- Hands-on experience with Big Data, Greenplum and PostgreSQL, possibly Oracle and MSSQL
- Ideally an understanding of SAP Integration (ALE, RFC, IDoc), ideally with Oracle as well
- Understanding of cloud services and related ETL integration technologies (Informatica, Talend)
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse and BI solutions, Tableau is a plus
- understanding of Supply Chain and Finance areas is an advantage
- Ideally comes with IT background
- Good command of English communication is a must, French is an advantage
Desired Characteristics: - Professional, can-do and will-do attitude is required
- Flexible, team-player mindset is a great advantage
- Experience and exposure to highly international work environment
- Willingness to take a step further, self-driven personality
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.