GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Essential Responsibilities:
• Manage and drive optimization of our Marketo implementation
• Manage and drive enhancements to our marketing technology infrastructure to advance our marketing effectiveness and operational efficiencies
• Build and manage key marketing integrations - salesforce.com, web site tools, third party marketing cloud solutions
• Vet new marketing technology solutions to identify ones that will improve our demand generation efforts
• Develop and integrate campaign strategy, processes, metrics, and technology, to drive a more robust lead pipeline
• Drive optimization of the demand waterfall by working with relevant stakeholders to provide proper analytics and processes for refining the lead flow and user experience.
• Analyze performance of campaigns and deliver reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
• Create and build marketing operations reports for program performance analysis and maintain closed-loop reporting via salesforce dashboards that drives strategy for the organization
• Management and optimization of lead scoring model
• Work closely with internal stakeholders (marketing & sales) to ensure leads are flowing efficiently and programs are being credited appropriately.
• Monitor campaign performance and deliverability to maintain a high rate of email deliverability and response rates
• Mentor, teach, and instruct automation users in best practices of marketing automation. Work with team on core operational processes and uses of Marketo and Salesforce.
• Document best practices for campaigns and developing campaign assets. Ensure campaign quality through GE process. Create best practices templates for emails and landing pages and ensure they are used for consistency
• Has a passion for Marketing
• Proven (certified) experience optimizing Marketo
• Expert in B2B demand generation/marketing operations/systems
• B2B marketing background with experience in marketing automation, leads processing (such as lead scoring/nurturing programs) and privacy compliance
• Successful track record of implementing and managing marketing technologies and associated integrations
• Proven experience working with Salesforce
• Ability to drive and implement marketing cloud solutions
• A highly collaborative, dependable team player, who likes to be invested in a company’s success along with individual development
• Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Able to develop productive working relationships across internal marketing GE organizations, sales, and client facing teams
• Service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences
• Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Must be resourceful and have initiative to resolve problems by a combination of research and consulting with experts
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical professionals Locations:
China; ShangHai; Shanghai